Currying Flavors: A Pun-geon Adventure is a short escape-room / puzzle game in a strange dungeon, where the player needs to cook food and make their way out of this underground village, full of hungry villagers, before it’s time for their execution. This game was made in two weeks for Seattle Indies Slow Gamejam in October 2022.
For this jam, I was responsible for overall game design, level design, environment art, Unity integration, testing, while leading the team. For the environmental art portion, I challenged myself to make assets strictly using Unity built-in tools, such as ProBuilder and PolyBrush.
Release date: October 2022 | Platform: PC.
[Game site] [Post Mortem (coming soon)]
- Chance ✧ Programming, System Design, Integration, UI/UX
- Tania Pavlisak ✧ Game & Level Design, 3D Prop, Integration
- The Katiest ✧ Narrative, Game Design
- fluffy ✧ Sound Design, Game Design
- Soreiany Khong ✧ Character Concept & Modeling
- Professor Cowboy ✧ Producer, Programming Support
- Paxton ✧ Game Design, 3D Prop
- Jake ✧ Support