Sherlock’s Apartment was a weekly project I did in 2016, inspired by Szymon Biernacki‘s concept art of a Victorian apartment. At the time, I was frustrated at how slow I was in creating art asset, and tried to do various weekly prompt to make different 3D props.
I never finished this project. I was still at the stage of grey-boxing, started creating detailed models and added temporary textures, when I contacted Mr.Tired Media about environment artists position for Undead Darlings. I did not have any art portfolio at the time, but I sent over Unity scene of this project, and got hired because of it. I may pick this up again in the future, if there’s time.